Your data is perfectly safe with us. But you need to know how your data is processed and what can you do with it as a user. Some of the terms used below may turn out to be a bit complicated, but we have done our best to present them to you in a simple manner.
While registering on CraftCv, you agree to provide us with certain pieces of information about you. Information like: your name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, gender, age, place of residence, date of birth, information on the education, achieved degrees, courses attended, lectures, certificates or licenses, information on the membership in associations or organisations, language skills, information on former professional experience or practice, hobbies, picture, other data provided by you.
If you decide to purchase a paid bundle, we will receive info on the payment, including your personal data (name, surname, place of residence, and phone number), as well as detailed information about the transaction itself.
1. General information
1. www.craft-cv.com website is managed by CraftCv address at: Święty Marcin 29/8 61-806 Poznań (Poland)
2. CraftCv is online Cv Builder. Our system will create a CV with the graphic design of your choice, you just imput the data.
3. Our system is gathering data about your actions in the following ways:
a. By using filled in forms.
b. By using Cookie files.
2. Information on forms
1. Website gathers information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. Website may also store data on connection parameters (time stamps, IP address)
3. Data provided in forms will not be showed/sold to third parties without an explicit consent of the user.
4. Data provided in forms are treated as a set of personal data and are provided to the Inspector General of Data Protection in compliance with the provisions of Polish law.
5. Data provided in forms may be disclosed to certain entities offering specific services, especially to payment processing entities and third parties CraftCv cooperates with.
6. By using CraftCv I declare that I have been informed of the processing of my personal data
3. Who is the administrator of your personal data and what do we do with the gathered pieces of information? Data administrator is the CraftCv Company with its seat in Poznan (Poland). We use gathered pieces of information for the purpose of providing services that are strictly connected with CraftCv’s scope of operation.
We have to use your data to:
- Identify you when you use the CraftCv website and when you make a payment
- Provide you with top quality services via the CraftCV website, like: putting your data in the right places on CV and cover letter, edit documents without the need of typing all the information again, updateing your data in your CV and cover letter.
- Answer your questions, comment's or to ask you to take part in a survey. While you use CraftCv, we can ask you to provide us with certain pieces of information about you in order to be able to identify and/or contact you. Such personal data may include: your name and surname, e-mail address, date of birth, place of residence, etc.
- Manage and administer the CraftCv website properly
We constantly improve CraftCv system, we do it to give our users the best CV builder in the Internet. We want you to feel safe using our service therefore we need to collect more data.
We can use it to:
- gather statistical data about users visiting CraftCv and their behavior. For example, by checking which variation of a given option is used more frequently, we can focus on improving it in the future.
- improve CraftCV and make new functions available to the users
- provide you with decent content and support- analyze the service and keep it safe
4. What can you do with your personal data?
- edit/update information on your account at any time
- sign up or out of a free CraftCv newsletter (from time to time, we may send you information about new functions, rebates, or career and recruitment - up to 3-4 a year)
- delete your account at any time.After that, your personal data will be removed from the CraftCv database
5. How long will we store information about you?
Your data will be stored as long as you have an account on the CraftCv website. You can delete your account at any time.
Personal data provided by you are only visible to you; the CraftCv neither publishes, nor sales your personal data to any third parties.
6. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis allowing us to process your data is the necessity to do so for the website to operate. You provide your personal data voluntarily and it is only up to you to decide, which personal data you will disclose. The CV will only contain the information provided by you. You are entitled to change the extent of your personal data entered into the online platform anytime.
7. Whom can we disclose your data to?
We do not sell nor in any other way disclose data allowing for user identification to any third party. CraftCv does not publish your personal data. Disclaimer: said provision does not apply to services provided by third parties, such as Google (G Suite Serice), Smartsupp.com, sro, VAT ID CZ03668681, tools that may be used to send information about existing, new, and upcoming functions, news about CraftCv. However, in such a case, we always take care of data safety.
In compliance with the applicable law regulations, personal data can be provided to entities entitled to request them. The police, courts, and law enforcement bodies may request us to present them with all the key pieces of information relating to your account.
8. Sending information about you:
CraftCv is a service available worldwide. By using CraftCv, you authorize us to store information about you, even outside your country of residence, for the purposes specified in this agreement.
9. Our principles governing information on children:
Individuals under the age of 18 cannot use the CraftCv website. If you live within the EEA, you can use CraftCv only if you are in an appropriate age allowing you to express your consent for personal data about you to be gathered in compliance with legal regulations applicable in your country.
10. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
11. What can you do?
Due to the fact that we are in possession of data about you, you have the following options:
- correct/update or delete stored data relating to you
- request the provided pieces of information to be sent to another organization to store your data after receiving your consent and to fulfill the obligations arising from the agreement concluded with you, if it is technically possible
- issue a complaint to a regulatory body if you are of the opinion that we have failed to comply with data protection provisions
12. Information on Cookie files.
1. This website uses Cookie files.
2. Cookie files are digital files, especially text ones, that are stored on user’s end device and allow for accessing all parts of the Website. Cookie files typically store the name of the website they have been sent from, storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a. to gather statistical information, allowingfor better understanding of howCraftCv users utilize the website, which makes it possible to develop the website further,
b. keeping the user active after logging in, so he or she does not need to provide his or her login and password on every subpage of the website,
c. to save settings and preferences, such as preferred language or log-in
5. Within the scope of the website, two basic types of Cookie files are utilized: session Cookies and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device of the user until he or she logs out of the website or closes down the web browser utilized. Persistent Cookies are stored for the duration specified in their parameters or until they are removed by the user.
6. Software used to browse the Internet (a web browser) typically allows for storing Cookie files on the end device of the user. Users can change said setting. Each and every web browser allows for deleting Cookie files. They can be also automatically blocked. Detailed data on the aforementioned settings can be found in individual web browsers’ user manuals.
7. Limiting the scope of use of Cookie files may negatively affect the performance of theCraftCv website.
8. Cookie files may be taken advantage of by advertising companies and networks, Google especially, to show the user advertisements adjusted to his or her way of browsing the website.
User’s behavior or time spent on a given page may be tracked as well.
9. In order to familiarize yourself with the scope of data gathered by the Google ad network, as well as to change settings and edit personal data, the user can visit the following website: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
13. Server logs
Similarly to many online application/software operators, we gather data sent by your web browser every time you visitCraftCv. Your log-in data may include such pieces of information as your computer’s IP ("IP"), your location (city, country), browser type, visited CraftCv subpages, visit date and duration, time spent viewing individual subpages, as well as statistical data like.
14. Cookie file management.
If you do not want Cookie files to be stored on your device, you can always change browser’s settings. It has to be indicated, though, that disabling Cookie files necessary for authorization, safety maintenance, and preference storage may make it difficult or, in some cases, impossible to use the CraftCv website.
15. Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions, you can always contact us via e-mail at: support(at)craft-cv.com
You can also contact us by using the following contact data: CraftCv, Święty Marcin 29/8 61-806 Poznan (Poland)